The Livengrin Alumni Association is open to men and women who:
- Have completed a Livengrin treatment program
work actively in recovery
- Are dedicated to our mission
- Are willing to assist its current patient population to achieve a clean and sober life
Our alumni gather to be mutually supportive, help drive attendance at our sponsored events and promote the Foundation’s purpose and activities.
To support the growth and vitality of Livengrin Foundation and its mission.
To thrive as a successful Alumni Association by sharing our experience, strength and hope, bridging the gap between treatment and the recovering community, and providing sober activities that illustrate an attainable “life after rehab.”
- Must be a former patient of Livengrin
- Must have successfully completed treatment and suggested outpatient recommendations
- Must have 90 days of continuous sobriety
- Must be involved with a twelve step program, sponsor and step work