Behavioral Health Services Careers
Our nonprofit promotes personal and professional satisfaction for behavioral health associates and other staff with opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, and rewarding relationships with co-workers and patients.
We welcome inquiries regarding internships from higher education and other institutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that aims to enrich its internal culture and maintain our reputation as an “employer of choice.” Livengrin aspires to be the most respected addiction facility recognized for excellence, leadership, and value.
Career opportunities include healthcare jobs, behavioral health jobs, addiction counselor jobs, addiction treatment jobs and others.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Full time position (3rd shift); Pool positions (scheduled as needed including 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift) - Candidate will be responsible for working closely with patients and providing the necessary clinical and activity support.
Part time position (3 days per week) Candidate will be responsible for the development, negotiation and maintenance of all healthcare contracts. Key factors include assertively supporting the organizational growth by developing new contracts with payers and expanding existing contracts. The Contract Coordinator will manage the entire contract process from pre-contract through post-signature phases. The Coordinator will work closely with the necessary departments to ensure that staff are informed of new contracts, changes to existing contracts and updates to the medical and billing policies. Must have a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
Full time position (2nd shift) Candidate will be responsible for providing a wide array of initial services to meet patient needs and are patient focused. Must be well versed in high quality customer service, intake and assessment skills and insurance verification.
DIRECTOR OF OUTPATIENT SERVICES
Full time position - Candidate will be responsible for directing, coordinating and maintaining operational, administrative, and clinical oversight of all outpatient services including specialty programs and DUI services. Develops, maintains, and tracks operating budgets, staffing, and business plans to implement approved objectives. Identifies areas for program growth and development. Successful candidate will possess both clinical and business operations experience. Master’s degree in clinical related field and 3-5 years in progressively more responsible operations management in a clinical/medical/behavioral healthcare setting required.
OUTPATIENT COUNSELOR – DOYLESTOWN
Part-time position (day and evening shifts) - Candidate will be responsible for providing direct clinical services to individuals who have been affected by chemical dependency, psychiatric problems and/or co-dependency issues and will function as part of multi-disciplinary treatment team. Maintains clinical record in compliance with all licensing, regulatory and accrediting agency requirements. Master’s degree required.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – OXFORD VALLEY
Part time position (Mon - Thurs 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.) - Candidate will be responsible for providing wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and program manager. Must have excellent computer, telephone and organizational skills.
BILLER & COLLECTOR
Full time position (Monday - Friday 8:00a - 4:30p) - Candidate will be responsible for the planning, organizing, and executing the day to day operations of the claims processing, cash collections and payment functions for insurance companies. This position will establish effective claims management processes and controls to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of claim submissions, collections effort and payment distribution in compliance with contractual, state and federal regulation. Candidate must have experience with medical billing and collection and cash posting.
PAYROLL & ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Part time position (Monday - Friday 8:00a - 2:00p) - Candidate will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll and benefits, ACH payments, daily vendor invoices, weekly accounts payable check runs, and annual W-2 / 1099 filings. Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in accounting, expense
reimbursement, payroll processing and compliance.
OUTPATIENT COUNSELOR/ASSESSOR – NORTHEAST
Part time position (evening shift) - Candidate will be responsible for providing direct clinical services to individuals who have been affected by chemical dependency, psychiatric problems and/or co-dependency issues and will function as part of multidisciplinary
treatment team. Maintains clinical record in compliance with all licensing, regulatory and accrediting agency requirements. Completes assessments on assigned patients. Master’s degree required.
Pool position (scheduled as needed including 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift) - Candidate must have experience as a Certified Medical Assistant or Nursing Student; Phlebotomy Certification required; D&A treatment experience preferred.
RN or LPN
Full time positions (3rd shift); Part time positions (2nd shift & 3rd shift); Pool positions (2nd shift position; 3rd shift position) - Candidate must be licensed as a RN or LPN in PA; LPN’s must have at least 1 year of D&A treatment experience.
Our Employee Principals:
- I will be committed to Livengrin’s culture and standards of customer service, recognizing the purpose of working with those we serve.
- I will provide quality care and respect the distinct needs and values of those we serve.
- I will be personally accountable for my actions and behaviors and demonstrate a sense of ownership in my job at Livengrin.
- I will promote the Foundation and its mission, vision, and charitable efforts.
- I will continue to seek new opportunities to learn, improve, teach, and add value.
- I will accurately represent my own competence, education, training, and experience.
- I will avoid any relationship that may create a conflict of interest.
- I will be a team player and support the culture of trust and respect and value the diversity of my peers and those we serve.
- I will be committed to the highest standards of fairness and ethical behavior.
- I will respect the differences among people of different races, genders, cultures, creeds, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- I will conduct myself with honesty and integrity and maintain confidentiality of information and comply with federal HIPAA guidelines at all times.
- I will discuss information obtained in professional relationships only for professional purposes and only with persons clearly concerned with the case.
- I will comply with all policies and procedures, protocols and laws and regulations.