Substance Use Disorder Careers
Livengrin Foundation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Full-time position. This position provides medical care to patients with substance use and mental health disorders as part of our multidisciplinary treatment team. Follows all case documentation procedures in the electronic health record as per state and federal license regulations. Excellent phone and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be a PA registered Nurse Practitioner; ANCC certified; current PA RN license and CPR certification; minimum 3 years experience as a Nurse Practitioner; 2 years experience working with substance use disorders preferred. Buprenorphine wavier preferred.
Part-time and per diam positions. This position provides patient care and education about health maintenance and disease prevention for our detox and residential units. Follows all case documentation procedures in the electronic health record as per state and federal license regulations. Excellent phone and interpersonal skills. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current RN or LPN license by the PA State Board of Nursing; previous experience with substance use disorders and/or psychiatric nurse with medical-surgical experience preferred. Valid CPR certification.
Our Employee Principals:
- I will be committed to Livengrin’s culture and standards of customer service, recognizing the purpose of working with those we serve.
- I will provide quality care and respect the distinct needs and values of those we serve.
- I will be personally accountable for my actions and behaviors and demonstrate a sense of ownership in my job at Livengrin.
- I will promote the Foundation and its mission, vision, and charitable efforts.
- I will continue to seek new opportunities to learn, improve, teach, and add value.
- I will accurately represent my own competence, education, training, and experience.
- I will avoid any relationship that may create a conflict of interest.
- I will be a team player and support the culture of trust and respect and value the diversity of my peers and those we serve.
- I will be committed to the highest standards of fairness and ethical behavior.
- I will respect the differences among people of different races, genders, cultures, creeds, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- I will conduct myself with honesty and integrity and maintain confidentiality of information and comply with federal HIPAA guidelines at all times.
- I will discuss information obtained in professional relationships only for professional purposes and only with persons clearly concerned with the case.
- I will comply with all policies and procedures, protocols and laws and regulations.