Behavioral Health Services Careers
Our nonprofit organization promotes personal and professional satisfaction in the addiction treatment industry with opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, and rewarding relationships with co-workers and patients. We welcome inquiries regarding internships from higher education and other institutions.
Livengrin Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that strives to enrich its internal culture and maintain our reputation as an “employer of choice.” Livengrin is a respected addiction treatment facility recognized for clinical excellence, thought leadership, and customer service.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
CHIEF CLINICAL OFFICER - Bensalem
Full-time position - Candidate will report to the CEO as a member of the Executive Team. They will be responsible for leading and coordinating all clinical activities and department personnel involved in providing clinical care to patients in inpatient, outpatient, and off-site facilities. The candidate will develop and evaluate new programs and services by keeping vigilant on the latest advances in addiction treatment. They will establish standards for measurement of the quality and quantity of care to be rendered and maintain an ongoing process of evaluation of all clinical programs and services. Candidate must posses an advanced degree from an accredited college/university with a major in psychology, social work, counseling or related field. A minimum of five years’ experience working in behavioral health including addiction treatment programs.
Full-time position (M-F 8-4:30) Candidate will be responsible for providing administrative and office support for the main campus. As the first point of contact with Livengrin visitors, volunteers and staff, the candidate must have excellent customer service skills, phone etiquette, computer and organization skills. High School Diploma or GED equivalent with a minimum one year experience in a secretarial position; preferably in healthcare.
Our Employee Principals:
- I will be committed to Livengrin’s culture and standards of customer service, recognizing the purpose of working with those we serve.
- I will provide quality care and respect the distinct needs and values of those we serve.
- I will be personally accountable for my actions and behaviors and demonstrate a sense of ownership in my job at Livengrin.
- I will promote the Foundation and its mission, vision, and charitable efforts.
- I will continue to seek new opportunities to learn, improve, teach, and add value.
- I will accurately represent my own competence, education, training, and experience.
- I will avoid any relationship that may create a conflict of interest.
- I will be a team player and support the culture of trust and respect and value the diversity of my peers and those we serve.
- I will be committed to the highest standards of fairness and ethical behavior.
- I will respect the differences among people of different races, genders, cultures, creeds, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- I will conduct myself with honesty and integrity and maintain confidentiality of information and comply with federal HIPAA guidelines at all times.
- I will discuss information obtained in professional relationships only for professional purposes and only with persons clearly concerned with the case.
- I will comply with all policies and procedures, protocols and laws and regulations.