Residential Inpatient Drug Rehab
Livengrin’s Inpatient Residential drug/alcohol rehabilitation program — typically 28 days long — uses a strengths-based approach to treatment based on the identified therapeutic needs of the patients, while still far surpassing the standards required for licensure/accreditation.
Not all rehabilitation facilities are equal. Livengrin’s extensive catalog of evidence-based programs, holistic therapies, and activities allow the clinician to develop a custom program to meet each patient’s needs.
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Small focus groups on grief and loss, trauma, parenting, relationships, resume building/vocational issues, fun in recovery, self-esteem, relapse prevention, coping skills, communication skills, assertiveness, and more
- In-house 12-step meetings
- Chiropractic care
- Equine assisted therapy
- Talk therapy
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Spiritual Services and Counseling
- Art and music therapies
Some patients will attend off-site sessions accompanied by staff. These sessions are conducted to help build connections within the recovering community and provide opportunities to apply new skills, behaviors, and knowledge while still within a safe environment.
Livengrin also offers services and support for patients meeting specific clinical criteria that indicate especially high risk. Targeted groups are available for those experiencing work-specific stressors and trauma within the Nurses Lifeline and First Responders Addiction Treatment (FRAT) tracks.
- Separation A temporary separation from family and job at a Livengrin addiction treatment centers promotes health and recovery.
- Community Sharing experiences and emotions lets everyone know they’re not alone.
- Education Learn about making better choices.
A Typical Treatment Day
|10:00-11:30AM||Therapy Sessions (group)|
|12:30-1:30PM||Clinical Topic Block|
|2:00-3:00PM||Clinical Individualized Treatment|
|3:00-4:20PM||Personal Time in Houses|
|7:00-8:00PM||Personal Time/ Hansell Hall|
|9:00PM||Return to Houses|
|9:00-11:00PM||Personal Time in Houses|
Men and women, 18-60 in the following groups:
- Substance Use Disorder and co-occuring mental health disorders
- First responders and veterans
- Healthcare professionals
Men and women, 18-26 who have numerous treatment experiences with AMICare.
Call an intake counselor to find out about your coverage and benefits – 800.245.4746. Or fill out the Livengrin Verification Form. Even if you or your loved one is not ready to come in, it’s good to start the planning process. We can help you learn what your plan will cover, your deductible balance, and any other out of pocket expenses. Livengrin can also help you find resources to obtain coverage or funding, through county, Medicaid, or even commercial insurance. Livengrin is an "in-network" provider with most major commercial insurance plans.