Drug Rehab for Healthcare Professionals & Nurses
Livengrin Nurses Lifeline offers addiction treatment for healthcare professionals substance abuse problems.
Expectations from other healthcare professionals can often place added barriers to recognizing the disease of addiction and accessing adequate treatment. This compounds the consequences and impact of substance misuse, abuse, and dependency and what makes healthcare professionals rehab so important.
Comprehensive Clinical Assessment
Nurses Lifeline utilizes a multidisciplinary extended assessment process encompassing many factors that surround both the patient and the addiction such as physical and mental health, the workplace, stress caused by expectation of peers and supervisors, as well as family and social relationships, legal issues, and collateral data collection from multiple sources.
Licensure Board Collaboration
Our clinical team specializes in collaborating with alternatives to discipline, peer assistance, and state licensure boards around the country to support our nurses and ensure that each receives comprehensive and individualized care.
Healthcare Professionals Rehab Services Offered
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- General Outpatient (GOP)
- Return to Work Services and Ongoing Support
- Development of focused treatment plans and comprehensive return to work evaluations
- Consultation with state licensing and/or disciplinary boards to address specific issues
- Livengrin provides a national network of support for recovering nurses promoting sustainable recovery
Through addiction treatment for healthcare professionals a patient can find encouragement from others in similar life situations, share experiences, and learn new ways to approach their life and its many stresses. Assistance with return-to-work preparation and building relationships with external support and monitoring groups is also part of the healthcare professionals rehab program.
- Nurse only specific group therapy
- Nurse specific peer support
- Individual therapy
- Drug safety and drug refusal
- Nurses Lifeline alumni meetings
Livengrin also offers outpatient Nurses Lifeline services at the Lehigh Valley, Fort Washington and Northeast Philadelphia locations.
Contact Nurses Lifeline directly at 855.427.9990 or visit recoveryfornurses.com.
- Important Seek support and begin to try and change the only thing you can – YOU!
- Self-disclosure It is important to understand the dangers your addiction posed to those in your job environment.
- Alumni Learn from those like you who have progressed through treatment to recovery.
Men and women, 18-60 in the following groups:
- Substance Use Disorder and co-occuring mental health disorders
- First responders and veterans
- Healthcare professionals
Men and women, 18-26 who have numerous treatment experiences with AMICare.
Call an intake counselor to find out about your coverage and benefits – 800.245.4746. Or fill out the Livengrin Verification Form. Even if you or your loved one is not ready to come in, it’s good to start the planning process. We can help you learn what your plan will cover, your deductible balance, and any other out of pocket expenses. Livengrin can also help you find resources to obtain coverage or funding, through county, Medicaid, or even commercial insurance. Livengrin is an "in-network" provider with most major commercial insurance plans.
Call Us Today
starts right now.